Sunday, June 9, 2013

Christmas Sunday

I took some time for stamping yesterday and it was awesome! I made these five Christmas cards. They are all quite similar and simple, so I don't think much explanation is necessary. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! All of the stamping was done with Versamark ink and embossing powder. I used tiny gems on most of them. The bottom one has snowflake-printed vellum. Edited to add: The snowflakes stamp is from Inkadinkado. The Season's Greeting stamp is from Hero Arts. The Merry Christmas stamp is from Denami.




Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

JUDI said...

LYNETTE, Good morning. All of your cards are Beautiful. I especially like the ones with red backgrounds, PLEASE let me know who makes the snow flake stamp....I Love it.
With Love Judi

Chookarooni said...

Lynette - love these cards - all of them - hard to chose a favorite!

Sheri said...

so pretty! You are making up for lost time! I especially love the red ones :) See you soon!

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, you are getting caught up aren't you? I like them all but I think my favorite is the one with the velum.

Joanne said...

These are ALL BEAUTIFUL....you really made good use of your creative time! You are such a great inspiration...getting things done early instead of rushing around at the last minute!

Leslie Miller said...

They're simple, but they're just so pretty! Good for you getting so many done at once!