Sunday, May 12, 2013

Christmas Sunday

My Christmas card for the week. I'm entering it in the Christmas Card Challenge blog. I'll update this with the theme for the week soon. The main challenge, though, is to make a Christmas card.

The three stamps that I used for this card are from a Stampin' Up! set called Bells and Boughs. I stamped them with Versamark and embossed them with gold embossing powder. I colored them with markers. The embossing on the lower left was done with a Cuttlebug folder. I matted with a piece of shimmery gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

What a beautiful card!

JUDI said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Happy Mothers Day.
With Love Judi

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Lynette. I love the embossing that you did. Love the gold embossing powder too. Your card looks so elegant.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Look at you go with the Christmas cards! Good for you! This one is very festive and pretty!

RiNNE said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!