Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Two More Christmas Cards

I did a little stamping yesterday and last night and made these two Christmas cards and a wedding card. I will share the wedding card on Thursday.

Both of these cards use a stamp from one of my new Stampin' Up! sets called Easy Events. For this first one, I stamped on white and used a Memento marker for the leaves. The berries are Liquid Pearls. I used my Martha Stewart scoring board for the lines. I had to "deboss" them because I put the pearls on first:( I mounted the image panel on Dimensionals. The background was embossed with a Sizzix folder.
This card uses the same stamp. I stamped on slightly-textured red cardstock and colored with a Memento marker and a Tim Holtz white distress marker. I matted with Old Olive cardstock. I embossed a border along the bottom with a Cuttlebug folder.

Edited to add: I almost forgot to link up to the Christmas Card Challenge blog this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Char said...

Wow...have to admire you already working on Christmas cards. I really like this image and the embossed layer in the background. The liquid pearls add just the right touch!!

Joanne said...

Beautiful C&S cards! Love the snowflake embossing folder with the image, and of course, the liquid pearls!

Leslie Miller said...

You're making up for lost time on your Christmas cards! These are great. I always love your embossing.

Jenn said...

These cards are both beautiful, I love the embossing!