Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday - Three or More Layers

Time for a new Flutter By Wednesday challenge. This week's challenge is to use three or more layers - and a butterfly or fairy, of course! Check out the blog for the details, to link your card, and to check out the wonderful creations by the design team.

I'm hoping that matting counts as layers! My butterfly was done on my Cameo Silhouette. The daisy was done with a scalloped circle Marvy punch with slits towards the center. I punched a circle from the patterned paper for the flower center, and then added Star Dust Stickles to it. The flower center is mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set. The butterfly is on foam squares, too. We'd love to have you join us!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty. You have really mastered the cameo! Love the butterfly!

Annie said...

Lovely card. Makes me wonder what you need dies for anymore, if you can do a pretty butterfly like that on your cameo, beautiful!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I'm going to see if I have something I can use for the FBW.

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet card.

Kathy said...

Very pretty Lynette, love the glittery flower center.

Jenée said...

That is a beautiful butterfly! Really like it very much. You are so fortunate to have a Cameo -- I want one :-( Have a friend who has one and it cuts so nicely. Your card is lovely.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lynette, love that beautiful butterfly and your lovely daisy, I tried to make daisies the other night, but not very successful..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Love the yellow and the butterfly...always a winning combination in my book! A great card!
:Dxx