Thursday, January 24, 2013

Simple Floral Birthday

This is the third card I got finished while I was playing in my stamping room on Monday night. In this photo you can see the true colors. In the second photo, you can see the dimension better.
The image stamp is from Gina K's Whimsical Spring stamp set. I stamped it on white cardstock with Memento black ink, colored it with Copic markers (G82, G94, G99, B93, B95, B97, E55, E57 and Y15) and placed it on the card front. I used the left-over/negative piece from yesterday's FBW card to put over the image as a frame. It's mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is from Papertrey's Round and Round set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Lynette this one took my breath away. I love love love the blue flowers. Just a beautiful card.

Sandy said...

My Lynette you did have a productive time when you 'slipped away' to your new stamping room Monday didn't you? Your colouring on this card is fabulous and I really liked yesterday's card too.
Hope that you'll soon be able to settle in your new home.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great way to use the leftover piece from the oval on yesterday's card. This is very pretty and I really like how you popped the layer to frame the beautiful image.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, this is truly beautiful! Since you shared both photos I can put the two together in my mind and it looks even better!

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty!
Gloria

Doris said...

This card is just lovely!