Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge - "In With the New!"

After taking most of the month of December off from Flutter By Wednesday challenges, I'm back! Luckily I worked a little ahead at the beginning of December so I could participate today. The new challenge starting today is "In With the New." You can use new items or the theme of something new such as new house, new baby, etc. The challenge can be found on the Flutter By Wednesday blog. We'd love to have you join in!

My card uses new (to me) stamps and the new baby theme. All of my stamps are in boxes and I don't remember who made these! They are either Inkadinkado or Recollections. If I had to make a single guess, I'd guess Recollections. I stamped them with Memento black ink and colored them with Copics. I added sparkle to the butterflies. I matted the "BABY" with black and mounted on foam squares. The main panel is matted with black, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very cute Baby card Lynette. love the stamped images and colours...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Michelle VP said...

Such a fun card for a new baby - love whimsical animals and bright colors! Happy New Year! :)

Sheri said...

Very fun for a new baby. I love all of the colors and the way you arranged everything on your card.

JUDI said...

This is such a NEAT card, and what is newer than a BABY. Cute idea.

jan farnworth said...

very sweet baby card

Cassie_lu said...

love the use of color on this

Danni said...

So very cute with all the fun images!! Makes me smile!! Adorable!

Jenée said...

Such a cute baby card. The images are so very sweet. Nicely done. Glad you are back; you were missed.

Harriet Skelly said...

What a cute baby card Lynette! I like all of the different images!

Denice said...

OMG, such cute images...I love how you stamped them randomly on your card!!
I can't wait to see more pictures of your craft room...how fun, but lots of work to get it just the way you want it!
:Dxx

Kathy said...

Such a sweet baby card! Love the brightly colored animals. Hope your move is going smoothly!

addiction treatment center said...

Great post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.