Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wildflowers Birthday


Just a simple post for today. It's one of the cards I made last weekend, when I found time to create!

You've seen this stamp before. It's by Stampendous. I colored with various markers. I added a gem to the purple flower and Stickles to the blue flower. I matted with black and mounted on foam squares. I used a Cuttlebug border folder for the green strip, plus my Scor-Pal to add the lines. The sentiment is from a small Papertrey Ink set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - makes me think
spring:-)
gloria

Rachel OCrowley said...

I love it! Very happy card!

Sheri said...

It IS a happy card. Love the stamp and the way you colored the flowers. A fun card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a really cute flower image and the colors you chose are very pretty together. Great birthday card!

Lisa Lara said...

oh love this Lynette. Love how you did the embossed strip. Is that a strip embossing folder or did you do that using the full folder. I love the pretty flowers.

Sandy said...

Such a pretty colourful card. Your image is set off perfectly with the green embossed strip.

Belle said...

Just found you blog via Pinterest and have already bookmarked you blog....wonderful cards! I do have a question if I might, you have used the floral stamp by stampendous on your card Wildfower B's and several other, as I can't find the stamp on their site, could you pass along the name of the stamp? TY

Thanks for sharing you love of card making!

Claudia