Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sunflower "enjoy today"

I finally took some time for stamping on Tuesday night. I made a couple cards - and most of a third. You get this one today. :)

The sunflower is stamped with a Papertrey Ink stamp and the button is also from PTI. The little sentiment is from Verve and is stamped in black. I matted with Stampin' Up! Always Artichoke cardstock - both layers. I used my Scor-Buddy to score the lines on the matting. The patterned paper is from Recollections. The flower layer is mounted on dimensional squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the card and the papers you used! Buttons work great in the center of flowers. :) Very attractive presentation!

Joanne said...

Such a cheery card....and so very versatile! Love the papers and thescoring makes a great edge!

Unknown said...

How sweet that little flower has such a personality its fab. great card Lynette Hugs Elaine

Mary said...

You card is lovely Lynette. I love your design the soft colors that you used and the button in the center of the of the flower. i'mm certain that thi card will put a smile on the face of the person you send it to. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Mary