Friday, July 6, 2012

Black and White Wedding

This is another "card parts" card. In my box was this stair-step card base. I had mis-cut it and one of the sides was wider than the other. I just cut the wider end down to make them even. So, this card is not quite "normal" size - but close.


The patterned paper is from a pad from The Paper Studio. The stamps are from Inkadinkado. The flower is from Prima. A rather elegant card, I think.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

karalschuknecht said...

I love your card it really caught my eye.

Annie said...

Wow, this is a very striking card, very elegant!!

Sandy said...

Wow Lynette, this is a fabulous card! Very elegant!

Sheri said...

WOW! I love black and white cards and this one is just amazing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love how you did this one!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is an elegant card indeed. Love it.
gloria

Unknown said...

Elegant and a fabulous shape well done Lynette Hugs Elaine

Barbara said...

Wow, girl! You are rocking with your cards! Outstanding!