Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Flowers

I don't think I've posted this card. If I have, I apologize. And I'm sorry to say, I have no Christmas card again:( Hopefully I will soon. Life has been getting in they way. :)


The flower stamps are from a Verve set. I added pearls to the flower centers. The butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch, and I added pearls to them, too. The sentiment is from Stampendous. The scoring was done with a Scor-Pal. The image panel is mounted on foam squares.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very pretty - love how you work scoring into your cards. what a nice addition.
gloria

Sheri said...

Very pretty. Love that you put pearls onto this card. It really makes it.

Joanne said...

I don't remember seeing it before. It is so delicate.....simply beautiful!

Danni said...

This is so pretty! Love the design of it and the colors! Great job!

Harriet Skelly said...

I really love that flower image - so pretty!