Monday, June 4, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Iris Window

This week's Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions is Iris Window. You can find it on this page. (Just scroll down a bit.) It's available for this week only - through Sunday evening - for 50% off. You will find everything you need to know to get this stamp on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built. You'll also find the wonderful cards by the Rock Stars there, too. Or, you can follow these links to their blogs:

Cheri ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Patti

I stamped the Iris Window on a piece of scrap cardstock and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Then I glued it on the card front. The purple top layer is Pale Plum from Stampin' Up! I stamped the sentiment (from Repeat Impressions, of course) on  it and embossed it with a Sizzix folder. It's mounted on Pop Dots.

Check out the WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge and the Designer's Choice Challenge on the Repeat Impressions blog, too. There are chances to win great prizes! We'd love to have you join in the fun! Just make your cards, upload them, and link them up.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card - I need to try using Gamsol!
gloria

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Lynette! I love this image, don't you? Thanks for sharing :)

Sheri said...

What a pretty serene card.

Sandy said...

Lovely card Lynette! Prismacolor's and OMS is still my favourite way of colouring and you've shown a beautiful example of it.

Unknown said...

Lynette this is fab , great embossing and I like the design fab work I also like the Christmas Sunday card , gorgeous embossing on that one Hugs Elaine

Annie said...

I love your aperature cards, and the colors that you choose. This is soooo pretty!

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty card, Lynette!

Cheri said...

Lynette, this is such a beauty. I love the pink shade of the iris. Beautiful job with the Gamsol.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Lynette! I turn my back for a minute and you've got an amazing variety of cards up again already! Love this pretty image in the window.

Lisa Lara said...

I love your window and texture Lynette!

joy said...

I love the window you created for your image! It has inspired me to do something like this!