Friday, June 1, 2012

June Calendar Page

Here is my June calendar page for this year. The dandelion stamp and the Happy Summer stamp are both from Repeat Impressions. The cute little bee is from a Studio G set. I added Stickles to the dandelions and also the bee's wings.


If you are interested in making your own calendars, you can find the links to my Excel and Open Office files at the top of my blog. I'd love to hear from you if you find them useful!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I really like June's stamp. The dandelion is beautiful and the stickles really helped it. What a cute calendar page. I think it would be June all the time if that was mine :)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is really cute! I've been using the calendar but using up some stickers instead of stamps.

Joanne said...

LOVE this page....the dandelions are so perfect for summer! You really rocked the image!

Unknown said...

Hi Lynette,
Well , I’m back and I have the rest of today free so as to catch up on everyone’s creations since I have been away refurbishing my old house.
I adore reading the blog’s and looking at all the lovely cards and projects, almost as much as making the cards myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog , its so nice to keep in touch.
What a lovely calendar how pretty is this !, I have been catching up on your creations I have missed, wow you have been busy and each one stunning !
Great work well done ,
Hugs Elaine

Danni said...

Fabulous calendar page! I love the dandylions!