Monday, May 28, 2012

Sunflower Birthday

I was digging through my "card parts" box the other day, looking for some quick cards material. I found this sunflower image already colored. (I believe it was colored with Bic markers.)


I matted the image with black cardstock and added a thin strip of black behind it, too. The image panel is mounted on Pop Dots. The background paper is from my Recollections pad. The sentiment is from a small Papertrey set.


I hope everyone (in the US) has been enjoying their long weekend.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

Very pretty card, Lynette.

Shoshi said...

Oh Lynette, I LOVE sunflowers! I painted them all around our kitchen! They are so bright and they always cheer me up.

Thanks for your lovely comment! You are very sweet... Actually the zentangle art is an awful lot easier than it looks - very easy to impress lol lol!!!

Shoshi

Danni said...

Very nice! I like how the green polka dots set the sunflower off so nicely!!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Lynette! Love the sunflower!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Neat card.....I love sunflowers too! That dotted paper is such a pretty shade of green.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I just got done planting our sunflowers. Hoping for rain now. Your choice of dp is perfect.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, this worked out just great! So pretty! Seems like every time I try to use up some of my card parts I wind up making more. Oh, well, I guess that's just the way it goes.