Thursday, May 17, 2012

SplitCoastStampers Free4All Challenge - Anniversary

I made this card for last week's SplitCoastStampers Free4All challenge. The challenge was to make a 3.5 x 6 inch card.


That was the perfect size to use a neglected Cuttlebug folder from the Cindy Loo set. All the embossing on the card was done with the same folder with one pass through my BIGkick. The flower and leaves are from the same Fiskars set. The flower was cut out and mounted on Pop Dots and the leaves are stamped directly on the card front layer. (The entire front is one piece layered on to the card base so that the embossing doesn't show on the inside of the card.) The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness, Lynette - what a gorgeous card! I love that folder, and the flower and color scheme is just beautiful! Hugs...

Whimsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous! So the embossing plate does the top and bottom with the space in the middle empty? Did YOU had the scoring lines?

LOVE IT!!!

Dawn B. said...

That folder is beautiful. I love the way it looks with this pretty flower. Great job.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love the embossing at the top and bottom of the card! I've never made a card that size but yours is very attractive!