Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Retirement, Sheri!!

A friend of mine from our Yahoo! group is retiring on the 29th. Way to go, Sheri!!! This is the card I sent to her.


The flower is from one of my new favorite sets from Inkadinkado. You've seen several of the stamps lately. I colored with Copics and added some Star Dust Stickles to the center. The sentiment is a "sneak peek" of a soon-to-be-released stamp from Repeat Impressions. Keep watching for them - you'll be seeing them soon and I know you'll love them.  I sure do! I matted with Papertrey Ink's New Leaf cardstock. Edited to add: The card base and main panel are ivory - not white.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Thanks Lynette! I LOVE the card.

Mary said...

What a wonderful card. I can see why you used this flower it is a lovely image.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, pretty! Love the flower, and the sentiment is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love the card and great sentiment!!
Gloria