Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Repeat Impressions WHAT IF? Wednesday Sketch

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my Flutter By Wednesday post


Time for a new challenge from Repeat Impressions. This week's challenge is the WHAT IF? Wednesday sketch. Wendy gives us a sketch and asks what we can do with it. And we ask you to join us! One random participant will receive a $25 gift certificate. Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for the details and to see what the other Rock Stars have created. Or, you can follow these links to their blogs:
Cheri ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Karen ~ Kendra ~ Maki
Here is the card I created using Wendy's sketch. I punched the circles out of the blue and stamped the birds on some white cardstock underneath. I colored them with Copics. The black matting was punched with a Stampin' Up! border punch. The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, also, of course.


You also have nearly a week to enter the Designer's Choice Challenge from last week, which is to use birds on your card. Please see the RI blog for details on this challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

I love this one. The colors you used and of course I am a bird lover so right up my alley

Chookarooni said...

How cute is that card - love the birds!
M-J

Harriet Skelly said...

I love your take on this great sketch - I might have to join in this week!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness...now how sweet is that little bird. Love how you used that cutie Lynette.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I absolutely love this card. Best of all I have those little birds!

joy said...

Lynette, the blue bird is one of my favorite stamps - You have colored him well!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creation

Ali x

Cheri said...

Love these little birds, Lynette and I love how you used them for this sketch. So CAS and bright...my kind of card!