Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Christmas Sunday"

I had almost no time for stamping again this week, but I wanted to at least get one Christmas card done. I bought several Christmas stamp sets when they were clearanced, and these stamps are from one of them. The set is by Echo Park. I did my stamping with Versamark and gold embossing. The tree image was done on scrap paper, cut out, and mounted on Dimensionals. I added some gems to "decorate" the tree. I'm linking this to Christmas Card Challenges.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Sheri said...

love the gemstones addition to the tree. What a pretty card this one is

Sandy said...

Lynette, I do like this CAS card. The gems as decorations are perfect!

Brigitte said...

What a beautiful and elegant Christmas card!!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Barbara said...

So elegant, Lynette! There's just something about gold on white that is so Christmas! Hugs!

Catie Cuddles said...

How elegant and beautiful!

Dawn B. said...

I need to get going on my Christmas cards too. This is so pretty. Great embossing.

Alanna said...

Great card. I love the CAS design. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.