Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cheery Yellow #3 - and a CASE

I was inspired to make this card after seeing a card by my friend, Vicki. You can see her card in this post - the third card in the post. I hadn't used these sentiment stamps by Paper Inspirations for quite a while, even though I really do like them, so it was time.


I took the yellow patterned squares that were left over from my Saturday's card (cut with a die from Papertrey Ink) and spaced them out on a piece of scratch paper, then stamped the image (from a Gina K set) on them. I adhered them to a piece of white cardstock and matted with black. Then I stamped the sentiment, and poof - it was done! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Kris Chirhart said...

What a great design, Lynette! I love the image cut into the three squares. So pretty!

Sandy said...

Really like this cheery card. I love the idea for featuring the stamp image on the 3 squares. I don't have this sentiment but have something similar. I think I may be CASEing this one. Thanks for the inspiration!

Chookarooni said...

What a lovely card - like the stamp over the three squares - I need to give that a try!
M-J

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is a much better layout than mine! But I'm glad I gave you an idea.

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this design - now I might have to case a case!

Whimsey said...

Very cute - love the sentiment - are they 2 separate ones? Love the word birthday gettin' all vertical! :D

Leslie Miller said...

This design worked out just beautifully with the vertical sentiment. What a great card!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

beautiful x