Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shepherd Christmas - Two Versions

Well, here are the two Christmas cards I promised you. I'm thinking, though, that probably not many of you are as excited about Christmas cards as I am, so maybe I should limit them to once a week. Maybe have a "Christmas Sunday" or something. I'll think about it.

At any rate, I have these two to share today. They both use Repeat Impressions stamps. I love this little Shepherd Boy. You can find him on this page. The sentiment is on the same page, right below it. For this first one, I simply stamped, colored with Copics, and matted with black cut with a Fleur-de-lis Nestability. The star is a part of the stamp, but I stamped it separately and mounted it on a Dimensional. I also added Stickles to it.
This second one is much the same, with a different layout. The patterned paper is from a Die Cuts With a View matstack.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Chookarooni said...

What a great idea with the star in the corner - you are so creative!
M-J

Danni said...

One of my favorite things is to see the same stamp used on different cards...so fun! Great job! love them both but really like the first one!

Brenda & Ian said...

I like that you are keeping Christmas alive all year! Love your ideas and I am being encouraged to find the stamp & sentiment. It is a quote my elder daughter has on her cards yearly.

Weekly would be great!

maple Ridge, BC