Monday, January 16, 2012

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Moose Snow Globe

Another Monday, another Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week, available for 50% off through Sunday only. This week's stamp is called Moose Snow Globe and can be found here. A very cool stamp:) Please visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details and to see what the other Rock Stars have created. Or follow these links to their blogs:
Cheri ~ Darsie ~ Dawn ~Joy ~ Vicki

I stamped my image with black Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. I stamped the base of the snowglobe on patterned paper and cut it out. I ran the snowglobe through my Xyron and sprinkled it with ultrafine glitter. I used a punch for the snowflake and added a light blue brad. The background was embossed with an embossing folder and the sentiment is from Repeat Impressions. While you're at the RI blog, be sure to check out the challenges, too. You have an opportunity to win some great prizes!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

9 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really gorgeous card Lynette! Looks awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

Great card. My daughter collects "Moose" - she would love it. The brad is a great touch to the card!
gloria

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect embossed bg!

Sheri said...

Very very cool!

Kendra said...

Love the white on white look! Really shows the image off!

Cheri said...

I love the way you created the snow falling with ultrafine glitter and piecing the base just pops the image perfectly. The bg is perfect.

Sandy said...

Lynette, what a fabulous card! The CB background is really does set off your wonderful snowglobe. And aren't you smart using your Xyron to give the perfect surface for the glitter. TFS

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Just love the snow globe. The glitter makes it very realistic and you chose a great embossing folder for the background.

Leslie Miller said...

Wonderful glittery snowglobe image and awesome embossed background! You inspire me to make the occasional Christmas card. I know I'd be happier next December if I did.