Saturday, December 31, 2011

Simple Thanks

I took a little time yesterday afternoon to make a couple necessary thank you cards. I made them all the same.


The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye - Simply Delightful. The sentiment is from a Fiskars thank you set by Heidi Grace. I colored the rectangle around it with a Copic marker, and it's mounted on Dimensionals. I punched the bottom matting layer with a Martha Stewart punch. That's all there is to it.


I got my January - April 2013 calendars printed yesterday! (I would have printed all the months, but I'm out of cardstock, and my "source" was closed yesterday when I stopped by.) I have my images all stamped for January, and one of them is colored. I'm so happy about that!)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice thank you card. Like how you used the MS punch at the bottom. I have that punch but, like others I have, never used it. Thanks for another good idea.
Happy New Year, Lynette.
gloria

Sheri said...

What a pretty card! Happy New Year

Mary said...

Your thank you card is lovely. Happy New Years Lynette.

Mary