Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper Challenge

I got to make a couple cards - hurray for me:)


I made this card for SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper for this week. The FS is bensarmom - Sue. The card I cased can be found hereThe flower stamp is from Gina K and I watercolored it with ink pads and an Aquapainter. The sentiment is from Papertrey. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View and the matting is Stampin' Up!'s Pumpkin Pie. The flower panel is mounted on Dimensionals.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Nice card, nice layout, nice work :)

Sandy said...

Great card Lynette! I was given a package of watercolor paper so am going to be trying to case some of your cards. What type of ink pads do you use with your aquapainter? Thanks again for inspiring me.

Danni said...

Pretty card!! I like that image, very nice!

Barbara said...

Yay, you have new cards to show! And this one is a beauty! Love the colors!

Michele Boyer said...

So cute! I love the simplicity!