Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Little Break

I thought I'd let you know that I'll be a bit preoccupied for a week or so.  Our daughter and her two kids are visiting us from Chicago.  They'll be here for a little over a week.  I hope to have some time for creating while they are here, but I'm not sure.  I will have my Repeat Impressions cards on Mondays and Wednesdays, but perhaps nothing more.  I made a card for a wedding shower I'm going to today, but I didn't even take a picture of it.


I hope you all have a great weekend!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Shoshi said...

Have a lovely time with your family, Lynette! Maybe the 2 kids would enjoy doing some creating with you. Enjoy the wedding shower, too, and have a great weekend.

Mary said...

Good for you for taking a fun family break. I hope you have a wonderful time. I will be taking one soon due to family too. Family first. :)

Enjoy and have lots of fun Lynette.

Mary

Danni said...

Enjoy your family time!!

Sandy said...

Have a fabulous visit with your kids and grand kids!!!