Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sparkly, Glossy Roses


I had this colored image sitting on my table for a while, so i decided it was time to make it into a card.


I had colored it with Copics.  I masked off the edges and inked it up with a Versamark pad, then embossed it with Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder.  Then I inked it up twice more with Versamark and added two layers of Deep Impression embossing powder.  This is always such a great effect! The image is mounted on Dimensionals and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Lynette! Love what you did to the image!
Hugs Kristel

Sheri said...

Oh how pretty. Love the shiny flowers. You did a great job!

Sandy said...

Wow Lynette, a sparklely shiny image and yet a C &S card look. Wonderful!!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty! I need to use up some "things" on my table too!

Barbara said...

You know what, Lynette? You don't do just clean and simple --- you do clean and simple GEMS! The glossy treatment on this image sets it worlds apart! Great touch!