Monday, July 4, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - God Bless Flag

Happy Independence Day!  It's also Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week day. :)  This week's stamp, available at 50% off through next Sunday, is God Bless Flag.  You can find it on this page.  Check out the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details.  You will also find the other creations by the Design Team.  Or follow these links to their blogs.

Darsie ~ Dawn ~ Joy ~ Karen ~ Michele

I inked up the stamp with markers.  I matted with red and blue, and added scored lines on the right side.  The stars were cut with Quickutz dies.  I also sponged some blue ink onto the main panel.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this card alot - made several patriotic cards for friends who have a birthday this week end but I'll remember this one for next year. Thanks again for your great ideas.
Gloria

Sheri said...

Very nice card! Happy 4th of July Lynette

Whimsey said...

Beautiful card Lynette; love all the stars!!! Obviously, can't go wrong with red, white and blue!

:D

Fabulous creation!

joy said...

Wonderful card! It makes me want to celebrate! I like the way you have done the scoring on one side!

Mary said...

Love your 4th of July card Lynette. I like the sponging that you added to your card.

Happy 4th of July to you and to your family.

Mary

Karen Hasheck said...

Fun Fun patriotic card! Love how the stars frame the flag

Leslie Miller said...

I'm always amazed by how much I find when I come here. And quite a variety! This is great the way you multi-colored the stamp, especially the "America". I think that one word really makes the card!

Suzie said...

I had meant to comment on this one earlier, Lynette. I loved it! Perfect, perfect, perfect for the 4th of July!

Hugs, Suzie