Thursday, June 23, 2011

SplitCoastStampers Free4All Challenge

I made this card last week for the SplitCoastStampers Free4All Challenge.  The challenge was to CASE a stamping friend.


I chose to CASE Harriet's card for SCS Sketch Challenge #336.  Here is her card.  I used a Penny Black Sticker, cut it into two pieces, matted with True Thyme cardstock (from Stampin' Up!) and added the sentiment, which is from Studio G (the dollar bin at Michael's) and stamped with True Thyme ink.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

What a beauty this one is!

Harriet Skelly said...

Thisi s so pretty Lynette - I love that PB sticker! I still have to do my case of your card - I have it picked out - just got to get to it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the idea of splitting the sticker like you and Harriet did. Very pretty!

Barbara said...

Lynette, I LOVE this!! So pretty!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. You did a great job with your casing. Have a great weekend.

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful! A sticker -- amazing! I have loved this sketch since I first saw it. Wonderful CAS card, Lynette!