Saturday, June 25, 2011

SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge

Monday's SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge was to create a "long and thin" card.  This was my entry.


I cut the card base to fit into an envelope I had.  The finished dimensions are 7 1/4 by 3 3/4 inches.  The flowers are from Martha Stewart.  I adhered them to white cardstock and matted with Rose Romance cardstock from Stampin' Up!  The sentiment is from SU!'s Sincere Salutation set and is stamped with Rose Romance ink.  That's it!  Another totally CAS card!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful card! I love being able to make a card without having to spend a lot of time on it. Anyone would be happy to get a card like this.

Barbara said...

Another stunning card!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!