Monday, April 18, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Child With Wagon

I don't have a card to share with you today, but I wanted to be sure to remind you of Repeat Impressions' Stamp of the Week, since it IS Monday after all! :)
The stamp for this week - available for 50% off through next Sunday (April 24) - is Child With Wagon.  You can find it on this page.  Please see the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, for all the details.  You will also find the great cards created by the other designers.  Or follow these links to their blogs.

I hope to have something to share with you tomorrow.  It was a crazy busy weekend, with plans Friday night, taxes Saturday morning, heading out of town for my dad's birthday Saturday afternoon through Sunday afternoon, and to our son and daughter-in-law's Sunday evening.  Whew!  No time for stamping in there!  I hope you all have a wonderful week.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: