Sunday, April 17, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Just a quick post for today.  And a brief description for it.

I cut the frame with Lifestyle Crafts (formerly Quickutz) from slightly textured blue cardstock. I cut strips of black to put under the holes. I stamped the house with a Fiskars stamp onto blue and cut out. I stamped again on white, colored the roof, chimney, heart, door and windows and cut them out and glued them on the house. I nounted the house on foam squares and stuck to white textured cardstock. I matted with the same blue, embossed the swirl with a Cuttlebug border folder, scored lines with my Scor-Pal and stamped the sentiment - also from Fiskars.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Lynette. Love the 'Frame'.

Leslie Miller said...

Now, isn't this cute! It could be a little schoolhouse, too. This is darling!