Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Repeat Impressions - CASE Challenge

Just a short, belated post for today.  Today is Repeat Impressions challenge day.  The challenge is to CASE Robin.  Here is Robin's card.  (PLEASE NOTE:  This is NOT my card.  It's by the talented Robin Kirkpatrick, a designer for Repeat Impressions.  This is the card to be CASEd for the challenge.)
The details for this challenge can be found on the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built, along with the other Rock Stars' creations!  Up for grabs is an entire sheet of unmounted rubber!

I got back from CHA late last night, and still have catching up to do.  I had a great time and got to meet some wonderful people!  I'm not sure I'll have anything to share with you tomorrow, but I'll give it a try. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

What a beautiful card! I hope that you had lots of fun at CHA.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, sweet card. Eager to hear about CHA.
gloria

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Lynette!
Hugs Kristel