Monday, January 3, 2011

Repeat Impressions Stamp of the Week - Mermaid

This week's Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions is 4112-O, Mermaid.  You can find her on this page. For this week only (until Sunday at 5:00 p.m. EST) you can purchase her for 50% off.  For all the details, and the other Rock Stars' creations, visit the Repeat Impressions blog, The House That Stamps Built.  You can also find the other creations by following these links:

For my card, I stamped her with black Stazon ink and colored her with Copics.   (I had to use my new markers:)  I don't have many colors and I can't blend them, but I used what I have!)  After coloring, I used Crystal Stickles on her hair, Star Dust Stickles on her tail, and Distressed Blue Stickles on the water.  The purple matting is sparkly, also.  It's from a Die Cuts With a View matstack.  I embossed it with a D'Vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder and added some scored lines with my Scor-Pal.  The sentiment is from Repeat Impressions, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Whimsey said...

What great colors-love all that sparkle!!

Mary said...

I love the glitter on your image. It looks so pretty. I think you did a great job coloring with your copics. :)

Mary

joy said...

The embossed swirls and the glitter i her hair are perfect! Great creation!

Harriet Skelly said...

Nice job with the SOTW - I love the sparkles and swirls embossing!