Thursday, November 4, 2010

Border Challenge - Christmas

This is the last card I have to post!  I guess it's time to start making some more cards:)  I did, however, get my calendars finished last night.  Yippee!  You'll be seeing them one at a time, starting on January First.

I made this card last week for a Technique Tuesday challenge.  The challenge was to stamp a border.  Both of the stamps I used are from Technique Tuesday's set called Season's Greetings.  I stamped the sentiment four times in a square. I stamped the snowflakes on a small square for the inside. I mounted both pieces on some scrap paper. The bottom layer is embossed with a CB Snowflake folder and I inked the edges.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Love the sentiment border. This is one I will have to practice to align as perfectly as you did.
blessings
patti moffett

Sheri said...

Very pretty. Sure wish we were all into making spring cards instead of winter though :)

Suzie said...

This is so lovely, Lynette! Everything about it! (Taking time out from mopping what seems like miles of tile floor for a "card-viewing fix"!! Hugs, Suzie

Leslie Miller said...

So pretty and perfectly accomplished! I'm coming to see perfection and precision as your trademarks. There's nothing like a tidily put together card!

Nancy S said...

Love the snowflake folder!