Friday, October 22, 2010

Warm Christmas Wishes

Later today, I will be "spotlighted" on SplitCoastStampers in the Technique Tuesday forum.  How fun!  I uploaded five new cards to my SCS gallery.  I will post them here one at a time, though:)

My first one is this Christmas card.  The stamps are all from the Season's Greetings set. I used the holly leaves to stamp in a border for the snowman and added the bow and holly berries, also. I colored the leaves and bow with a marker. I added Stickles to the snowman and the bell on the bow. I mounted the diamond on Dimensionals. The background is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The matting is Stampin' Up!'s Handsome Hunter.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

Wow this is just fabulous and I love the embossing folder. Such a cute snowman.

irene
xxxx

Nancy S said...

Which embossing folder did you use? I really like the appearance of the scattered snowflake background.
Nancy S
seedstlc@distributel.net

bonnie32002 said...

Congrats on being spot-lighted on SplitCoast!

Love the card and that embossing folder is perfect.

Sheri said...

That is quite an honor. Well deserved! Beautiful card, Lynette

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great folder for the cute little snowman. Love the card! Congrats on being a spot-lighted stamper!

Mary said...

A very cute card Lynette. Congratulations for being spotlighted on SCS. I will have to pop on over later and check it out. :)

Ayana Posadas said...

LOVE the embossing! Beautiful card! :)

Dawn B. said...

CONGRATULATIONS...that is so exciting. I love the embossing folder you used. I really like their stamps. I just got 2 sets.. Great job.

Harriet Skelly said...

Congrats on the TT spotlight Lynette! And we can see why you were chosen by your awesome samples you've created!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Both cards are stunning!! I've got to have the snowflake embossing folder ;)