Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper Challenge

I made this card for SplitCoastStampers Featured Stamper #193.  You check out the FS gallery and choose a card to case.  The FS was Laurie (IMAMUTTNUT.) I chose to case this card.

The stamps I used are all Technique Tuesday. I stamped the flower with Rose Romance ink, cut it out, and mounted it on Dimensionals. I stamped the stem and the sentiment with PTI New Leaf ink.  The matting is Sweet Blush cardstock from PTI and the border is punched with a Fiskars border punch.  The ribbon is from Papertrey, also, and I added pearls to the flower. The background is a separate piece and is embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

11 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

I love your card it's just gorgeous, beautiful and stunning. I love the
oh so soft and gentle colours and your gorgeous stamp. Perfect.

irene
xxxx

Selma said...

This is very beautiful. I love the pink and white and your layout is simple yet very striking.

Suzie said...

So soft, so delicate, so elegant! What a wonderful job you did, Lynette! TSMFS, Suzie

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card, Lynette!! You did a fabulous job for the challenge!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Oh my, this is just so pretty! It is so feminine!!!

Harriet Skelly said...

This is so beautifully done Lynette - I love the TT images!

Danni said...

So pretty!! Soft and delicate!

Sheri said...

Beautiful card. Such a girl card - love the softness of this card, Lynette

Mary said...

This is such a beautiful and very soft ,simple and eleagnt card.Very nice work Lynette.

bonnie32002 said...

This just screams "Lynette!" to me. It is just such a you style...Love it!

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Lynette! Looks wonderful!
Hugs Kristel