Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SCS Sketch Challenge - Anniversary

I made this card last week for SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge #291. I made it Clean and Simple and replaced a layer with the sentiment.

My stamps are all from Papertrey Ink's Wishing You set.  I stamped with Stampin' Up!'s Bliss Blue and Old Olive. I think the patterned paper is probably SU! The matting is SU! Bliss Blue. 



We just got back from a trip to Chicago yesterday.  We got to spend a few days with our daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren.  How awesome!  The kids are growing so fast!  And of course, they are just the cutest:)


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Danni said...

Very pretty card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Absoltely love this card. That blue is just so soft. Great layout and stamp!

Mary said...

Whta a lovely card. Glad you had a great tine with your grandchildren diaghter and SIL. It seems as though you have been making lots of trips this year. Good for you.

Mary

Kathy said...

I just love the elegance of your card :)

Leslie Miller said...

I always find your CAS card MOST inspiring, Lynette! How is it that they always look so pretty and perfect? You sure do have a talent for it!