Saturday, August 7, 2010

Four Quick Cards

I have a couple minutes, so I thought I would upload four cards I made for our daughter-in-law's mother.  They are all super simple, and are basically using an older Fall-To Layout.





The patterned papers are all from Die Cuts With a View Linen Closet.  The flowers are punches.  The centers of the flowers are little stickers.  The butterfly is a punch.  The square card is 4.25 inches square.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

Gorgeous CAS cards Lynette! I just love that dp!!

Sheri said...

All beauties! You make simple look so elegant.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

these are gorgeous Lynette - I just love the simplicity and elegance of them.

Anonymous said...

Very nice - sometimes "simple" is exactly what we need.
gloria

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love them all You know how I love simple. :) That is very pretty background paper.

bonnie32002 said...

These are all great designs. This may be exactly what I need for some of those quickie lunch time challenges! (Limited Supplies and Limited time!)