Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sincere Sympathy

I needed a sympathy card for a friend, and this is what I made and sent her.


I still had the stamp out after using it on the card I posted yesterday.  It is from Hero Arts.  I colored it with Stampin' Up! markers.  I used the "thumping" technique.  (I colored the flowers with Cameo Coral, and then I just kind of "bounced" a Rose Red marker over it before I stamped.)  The sentiment is part of a dollar stamp from Michael's.  I used a marker to color just the part I wanted to stamp.  The patterned paper is courtesy of Dana - my blog candy win:)  It's two-sided and I used both sides for this card.  The main image, sentiment and mats were all done with Nestabilities.  They are all popped up with Pop Dots, too.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That paper is beautiful! Such a pretty card. I really like that stamp....I think I have it too.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is beautiful Lynette - sorry you needed a sympathy card though.

Barbara said...

Lynette, this is so lovely! I'm sure it was a heartfelt comfort to your friend.

Barb

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and heartfelt. I have these flowers, too, and love them