Saturday, July 3, 2010

Button Birthday

A simple birthday card - a classic sketch!


I stamped the image when Harriet was visiting.  It's from her Papertrey Ink's Baby Button Bits set.  I colored it with Stampin' Up! markers.  I found DMC floss to match the buttons and tied some through the button holes, then adhered the buttons.  The image and the matting were cut with Circle Nestabilities.  The sentiment is from PTI's Birthday Basics.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute card. I love the simplicity of it!

Barbara said...

Oh, this is so cute, Lynette! The button flowers are adorable.

Barb

bonnie32002 said...

I am lovin' your center medallion sketch...keep it up girl! Great CAS designs!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute card - love that image and the buttons!