Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh, Deer!

   I don't have a card to share with you today, so I thought I would just share a photograph I took on Monday.
   This was taken out our bedroom window - the back of our house.  The deer (can you see them?  There are at least three in the picture.  There were at least five of them out there.) are actually in our neighbor's yard, but I zoomed in on them.  The mama deer was looking right at me, not sure if I was a threat or not. I saw her stomp her foot several times.  I love where we live.  We're five minutes from most anything, ten minutes from downtown Minneapolis, yet we have lots of wildlife in our yard.
   Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Love it! We have lots of deer in our area too and I never tire of watching them. TFS!

Leigh said...

I love the photo Lynette. Thanks for sharing.

Beth M said...

Great photo! I too love being able to walk in the woods on my morning walk yet be less than 10 minutes from work. Best of both worlds.