Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Daisies

Just a quick post today - a birthday card for another member of our Yahoo! group.  Happy Birthday, Andrea!


The stamps are from Verve.  I stamped the stems with green and the flowers with black.  i colored pearls with a yellow sharpie and used them for the flower centers.  I added Stickles to the petals.  I matted on yellow and on Old Olive which was embossed with my Swiss Dots folder and did a little hand-doodling with a black gel pen.  The bottom layer is from a Die Cuts With a View matstack.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute stamp and very attractive card.

Leigh said...

Your card is lovely Lynette. Very fresh.

Danni said...

I like this one....so very nice!! You really do some fabulous cards!

Mary said...

Your card is lovely Lynette. Love the stamp that you used.

Mary

bonnie32002 said...

Love the color combo on this!