Sunday, April 11, 2010

Embossed Dragonfly Thanks

A simple Thank You card for today.  It's kind of a "green" card, too, as it "re-purposes" materials.


The purple is actually part of a bookmark that I got at Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago.  It's a little bit shiny. I punched the dragonflies out of a Priority Mailing envelope  (more recycling) and used my BIGkick with the rubber embossing mat to emboss them on the purple.  I matted it with black.  The sentiment is done with a Die cut from a set from Cuttlebug.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You prove we can recycle items for our cards and have it turn out great!

Mary said...

Love the embossed dragonfly and that you were able to make your card by using a recycled bookmark. Very sweet card.

Mary .