Monday, March 22, 2010

One-Layer Card

Even though my cards all almost all Clean and Simple, I rarely make a one-layer card. But, I made one last week:)


I stamped the flowers with a stamp from the dollar bin at Michael's. (It had a sentiment on it, but I cut it apart so I can use them separately.) I stamped the sentiment (from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics) over the stems. I scored five lines on the left side with my Scor-Pal. I put some pink on the flowers with a colored pencil, added Star Dust Stickles to them, and then gave each one a pearl center. That's it!


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very attractive card! Love the simplicity of it.

Sheri said...

How pretty. Love the simple elegant design

bonnie32002 said...

This caught my eye over the weekend (at SCS) and I loved it.

I tried one in black as well. Not as nice as the white in my opinion, but still nice!

Danni said...

Very nice! I think I'm allergic to not having layers...hehehe!

Gisèle said...

Absolutely beautiful! I've seen the scored lines before but have never tried it - you have inspired me!

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

This is just gorgeous, so simple but elegant,

luv
irene
xxxx

Nana and Papa said...

Love it! Clean, simple and so pretty!

AndreaH said...

I agree it's clean, simple and classy. I love it. TFS xxx

AudreyS said...

What a simple and beautiful card. I love your style.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.