Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nancy!

This card is for my friend, Nancy, from my Yahoo! group.  Happy Birthday, Nancy!

I got this stamp from another member of our group.  Thanks, Andrea!  It's from Sweet Pea stamps.  I colored it with two Copic markers and the rest with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  I added various Stickles to the wings, the tail, the candle, the "bubbles" and her eyelids.  The background is from Debbie Mumm's Baby Girl pack, and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love this card, Lynette. She is beautiful, eyeshadow and all. Thanks,
Nancy

Mary said...

What a pretty stamp and a pretty card. I love that you added a little glitz to it by using your stickles.

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

Amazing! Your coloring is every bit as outstanding as your CAS cards!