Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CAS Thinking of You

I haven't had time to stamp for quite a while, so I'll share a quick card I made last week.

I punched the border with a Martha Stewart punch.  I did the scoring with my Scor-Pal, then sponged a little green on the edges.  I used Stampin' Up! markers to color through the holes in the border.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up! (All Year Cheer I) and the butterflies are punched with a Martha Stewart punch and have pearls for their bodies.

I'm not sure how much posting I'll be doing for a while.  Seems we have a lot going on!  But, I'll do my best:)
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Annie said...

This is such a pretty card Lynette, can't believe it was a "quick" one, I like the idea of coloring thru the holes in the border, and the green and yellow look so nice together.
Is that a hero arts sentiment, or SU?

Mary said...

I love the CAS cards that you make. Your card is so very pretty Lynette. Coloring inside of the MS punch is brilliant! And I love that you embossed the lower half of your card. You always make it look so easy.

Mary

Chookarooni said...

Another lovely card Lynette - thanks for sharing your creativity - always inspiring!
M-J

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! What a wonderful card!

Harriet Skelly said...

Beautiful card Lynette - love the coloring of the leaves! This is the punch that I just got - you have enabled me again!

Corie said...

So sweet -- love it!!

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: erie, full-figured, lullabye, experiential, whole-life, cyst, sobriety and more...