Saturday, January 23, 2010

SCS Ways to Use It Challenge


I made this card for this week’s SplitCoastStampers Ways to Use It challenge #254 - to cut out something for your card.

I used Gina K's “Lovely Shelf” stamp set. I stamped the shelf on white cardstock with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink. I stamped the cloth with Elegant Eggplant on vanilla and cut it out. I stamped the vase on Elegant Eggplant with the sepia ink and cut it out, also. I mounted the vase on Pop Dots. I rounded the corners on the image panel and matting, which is Elegant Eggplant, and also the card base. The strip behind is from my card parts pile, and was already scored with my Scor-Pal. I added the ribbon. The image panel is mounted on Pop Dots. The card base is Kraft from PaperTrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

Edited to add:  Oops - I preposted and forgot to upload the photo!  So sorry, for those of you who only get the email and don't actually visit the site!

6 comments:

Tami said...

thanks for the blog love and for planting the seed for me to resume blogging Lynette. I really like your card. Off to ck. out your blog. Hi Neighbor. Its so slick out. My driveway is sheer ice and the ice is everywhere in the development where I live.

Mary said...

Oh this card is gorgeous Lynette. I love what you have been doing with the Gina K design stamps.

Mary

Leigh said...

Fabulous card Lynette. Love that shelf.

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! great job!

Irene said...

Hello Lynette

I love your card, it's fabbulous.
Love the shelf.

luv
irene
xxxx

Suzie said...

LOL! I kept trying to figure out why "I" couldn't see the photo of your "Lovely Shelf" card! First I was using my i-Phone, but then I checked the computer! :-)
Anyway, Lynette, this is such a great card ... so creative of you!!!

Suzie