Sunday, January 10, 2010

Banana Split Sunday - "Think Round"

2RedBananas' Banana Split Sunday Challenges have started up again for the new year! This week's challenge is to "Think Round" and use some curves.

The stamps I used for today's cards are both from the 2RedBananas set called Precious Bundles. Such a sweet set! I did a lot of paper piecing on it. The moon, the blanket and the jammies and hat are all pieced. I colored the face, hands and the stars. The patterned papers are all from a pad from Deja Views that I got at Archiver's. The main image and the matting are cut with Circle Nestabilities. The star buttons and the circle panel are mounted on Pop Dots. How about joining in on the fun and doing your own challenge card?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Perfect image to use with the "round" theme. Nicely done!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love this card Lynette - it is so cute. That image is just darling!

Danni said...

This is just adorable and I love the paper piecing on the blanket!

Dawn B. said...

This is precious Lynette. I love the paper piecing you did..That took some time and patience..Great job. Wish we had an Archivers near me..But then again I would overspend.hehe.

Deb said...

What an absolutely precious, adorable image! I love these colors with all the dots and the sprinkling of stars!

Leigh said...

How cute!! Lovely card Lynette.