Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just a short post to wish all my faithful readers a very Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you all have something special to do and special friends and family to spend the day with.

We, along with our son and daughter-in-law, will be heading down to my mom and dad’s.  It will just be the six of us this year.  We already celebrated with our daughter, son-in-law and grandson (and son and daughter-in-law) a couple weeks ago.

Sorry I haven’t got a card to share with you.  I worked all day Monday and quite a bit on Tuesday on my calendars.  They are finished!!  (You’ll be seeing them throughout the coming year.)  I hope to be able to make a card some time soon.

So, again, Happy Thanksgiving.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Thanksgiving Lynette! I hope your day is wonderful!

Chookarooni said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Lynette - hope you had a lovely day!