Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Ewe

Imgp9800

Today’s card was made for my good friend, Lucy.  We’ve been friends for many, many years – since we were in fifth grade, and that was a long time ago!  She likes sheep, hence my choice of stamp and sentiment.  Happy Birthday, Lucy!

The sheep is from Stampin’ Up!’s retired set called “Pasture Birthday.”  I colored it with SU! markers, then cut and embossed it with Oval Nestabilities.  The matting is Bordering Blue.  The image is mounted on Pop Dots.  The sentiment is computer-generated.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cute stamp. Love his patches! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! (I should actually say "simply" adorable. Your clean style always amazes me.)