Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Anniversary for Terri

An anniversary card for a good friend and her husband:) This card is for last week's SplitCoastStampers Clean and Simple Challenge #39.

I decided to start with the patterned paper on this one - it's from Die Cuts With a View Fun in the Sun Summer Matstock. I really DO have lots of patterned paper, I just can never figure out how to use it! I matted it with Sage Shadow and a paper from Crayola that I got at a dollar store that I can't describe. It's kind of "holographic." The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly and is stamped with Sage Shadow. It's matted with the same papers. The butterfly is from the same holographic paper and has two pearls for the body. The base of the card and the sentiment are Very Vanilla.

We had a wonderful day yesterday. It's not often it's in the sixties on our anniversary! Thanks for all the good wishes.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is such a beautiful card. The patterned paper is so pretty. I have a lot of wonderful papers too and then sometimes wonder how I can use them to best show them off. You give me great ideas.

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such a beautiful card Lynette! The paper is gorgeous!

Mary said...

Very pretty Lynette. Love the DP and the butterfly! I'm sure that your friend will love her card.

Mary

Danni said...

Very pretty!