Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthday Penny - A Sneak Peek

Another "Sneak Peek" for the 2RedBananas September release. This one is called Birthday Penny.

I colored Penny with Stampin' Up! markers (except for her face - I used a Copic) and added Stickles to her party hat and the ribbon on the package. I added hand-doodling around the outside of the image panel and mounted it on Stampin' Up! Mauve Mist cardstock. The bottom layer is Certainly Celery and I embossed the border with a Cuttlebug folder from the Pop Culture set, and of course scored a couple scored lines with my Scor-Pal. I added a pearl to each diamond. The sentiment is from Stampendous. Penny (and other new stamps) will be available from the 2RedBananas store soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Very nice! The boarder in the background makes the whole card pop.

Vicki said...

Such a cute card. I agree about the border adding so much to the card. Love the little girl.

Jeanette - said...

So pretty Lynette! I love the embossing and the pearls too, it makes little Penny elegant :)

Mary said...

Oh my. These stamps are adorable. You must be having a blast using them.

Mary